Chakra: Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt

 

THE AROMATHERAPY COLLECTION: Chakra Throat (Blue) Fragrance by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies, 2026

CHAKRA: Throat (Blue) Home Fragrance

Some of you may have noticed that I am beefing up The Aromatherapy Collection.  And I've just added another new blend and new wax melt to the collection; the Chakra: Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt!

This will be available for the new website launch on October 1, 2026.

I will be creating the rest of the chakras, however, they will not be ready for the launch, but they'll be available soon.

Something new I am doing to - I am creating graphics, leaving information about the chakra like the name, the meaning, signs of imbalance, etc.  I hope you like what I have created.

Lets check out my newest creation!



THE AROMATHERAPY COLLECTION: Chakra Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies, 2026

THE AROMATHERAPY COLLECTION: Chakra Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies, 2026

THE AROMATHERAPY COLLECTION: Chakra Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies, 2026

THE AROMATHERAPY COLLECTION: Chakra Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies, 2026

THE AROMATHERAPY COLLECTION: Chakra Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies, 2026

THE AROMATHERAPY COLLECTION: Chakra Throat (Blue) Hamsa Wax Melt by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies, 2026

























Popular posts from this blog

ART PROJECT: Blood On The Dance Floor - Cannibal Tribe Night by Vanessa Theodore Art (2025)

BEST SELLER: Krampus Greetings

CREATIVE PROCESS: Taxidermy Moth (12.5.2023)

Turquoise & Orange Resin Ghost Lamps

Girl’s Not Grey Creative Process Video

SOLD OUT: Magpie Treasures Candle in Hobnail Milk Glass

Update: August 5, 2024

Resin Inspiration: December 4, 2023

Girl's Not Grey Wax Melts