Time-Lapse Video 8.21.2026

 

LOVE SPELL Wax Melts  by Vanessa Theodore 2026



I have not done a time-lapse video in the longest time and I wanted to make one today with one of my favorite blends, Victoria's Secret Love Spell!  Yup just like the body spray we all wore in high school in the 1990s!

The blend will be back and I will have it ready for the October 2026 launch of the new website.  October 1st is the date I am aiming for and I will link everyone when it is ready. 




Is it just me or are you also mesmerized by time lapse videos?!  I love them!




 


Popular posts from this blog

ART PROJECT: Blood On The Dance Floor - Cannibal Tribe Night by Vanessa Theodore Art (2025)

BEST SELLER: Krampus Greetings

Turquoise & Orange Resin Ghost Lamps

CREATIVE PROCESS: Taxidermy Moth (12.5.2023)

Girl’s Not Grey Creative Process Video

Update: August 5, 2024

SOLD OUT: Magpie Treasures Candle in Hobnail Milk Glass

Resin Inspiration: December 4, 2023

Girl's Not Grey Wax Melts