Blend Like Ness 8.28.2026

 

BLEND LIKE NESS Article for August 28, 2026 Vanessa Theodore Art


Good Day My Beautiful Magpies!

I know it's been a hot minute since I have done a, "Blend Like Ness," but figured I have no work today and today I am not doing any pours, so it would be a perfect day to have fragrances going everywhere downstairs.

It's very spicy and warm in my house because of the amazing fragrance currently going on!  Mmmmmm, so happy!

So, if you want to blend like me, then below is a great way to get started!

Today I only have downstairs with fragrance going on in the warmers and I am burning candles.

The wax melt is my blend and when it is available I will update the hyperactive link for it, however, I'll provide links for the candles that I am burning.  




BLEND LIKE NESS Article for August 28, 2026 Vanessa Theodore Art



KRAMPUS GREETINGS Skeleton Wax Melt by Vanessa Theodore Art 8.28.2026

Krampus Greetings by Vanessa Theodore for Vanessa Theodore Art & Prismatic Skies


CHANNEL THE FLANNEL Candle by Mainstays (Walmart) 8.28.2026


BEETLEJUICE COLLECTION: The Afterlife Candle by Goose Creek 8.2.2026



BALANCE by Allswell 8.28.2026



IRISH CREAM COFFEE by Goose Creek 8.28.2026



HOLIDAY EMBERS by Goose Creek Candle 8.28.2026


CASHMERE MAHOGANY Candle by Mainstays Walmart 8.28.2026




Sparkling Cinnamon by Goose Creek 8.28.2026

SWEET PINE AND SNOWFLAKES by Goose Creek 8.28.2026
CRHISTMAS FRUIT CAKE by Goose Creek 8.28.2026



ORANGE FARM APPLE PUMPKIN by Better Homes & Gardens 8.28.2026


INTENSE WARM LEATHER AMBER by Better Homes and Gardens 8.28.2026

INTENSE CINNAMON BUTTERCREAM by Better Homes and Gardens 8.28.2026



INTENSE FARM APPLE PUMPKIN by Better Homes and Gardens 8.28.2026






God, it smells amazing in my house.















































Popular posts from this blog

ART PROJECT: Blood On The Dance Floor - Cannibal Tribe Night by Vanessa Theodore Art (2025)

BEST SELLER: Krampus Greetings

Turquoise & Orange Resin Ghost Lamps

CREATIVE PROCESS: Taxidermy Moth (12.5.2023)

Girl’s Not Grey Creative Process Video

Update: August 5, 2024

SOLD OUT: Magpie Treasures Candle in Hobnail Milk Glass

Resin Inspiration: December 4, 2023

Girl's Not Grey Wax Melts